If you haven’t been paying attention to your HD Profile yet, you might want to start now. Very little tells you as much about what comes your way and how you’re likely to interact with it, correctly. Sure, sure, I know that your nodes tell you the ‘neighborhood’ you’re operating in, but your Profile tells you how you’ll behave there. It tells you what you’ll be attracted to, what you’ll notice, how you’re meant to encounter your opportunities and so much more. If you’re living according to your Profile, you’ll be in the best position to then use your Strategy and Authority to make your decisions about what you encounter. Sound intriguing? Hopefully so.
Our Profiles are each so different and provide such insight into how we operate consciously as well as what our body (the Unconscious part of our Profile) does…and needs. In many cases, the conscious and unconscious sides of our Profile are very different and seem to ‘contradict’ or act in opposition to each other, like with the 2/4 Profile. Understanding the differences (like with the 2/4) helps explain why we sometimes behave so ‘out of character’ or why we often have to suddenly connect or be with people, rather than enjoy our own company and seclusion.
Come learn about yourself…and about the important people in your life.
Start with the first class and then join me for as much of the series as you like.
(see the full series description below)
Each Profile looks and behaves so very differently. We know the 2nd line Profile is designed to 'hermit' and to be very discerning (read 'picky) about the things that 'call it out.' Ra has often said that a 2nd line is unlikely to get many 'correct calls,'... so what's a being to do? S#$%... one MORE thing to wait for, right? And yet, things don't go well in all kinds of ways when we act without a 'call' (big or little) or the call's not correct.
If you have a 2nd line in your profile (2/4, 2/5, 5/2, 6/2), join us as we explore some really crucial things for you: how you're likely to be called and how to tell if it's correct the consequence of acting when not 'called' --how and where it tanks your energy, your ability to complete tasks, your relationships and much more.
If you have a 2nd line in your profile (2/4, 2/5, 5/2, 6/2), join us as we explore some really crucial things for you:
• how you're likely to be called and how to tell if it's correct
• the consequence of acting when not 'called' --how and where it tanks your energy, your ability to complete tasks, your relationships and much more.
• how you're likely to look and act, day to day
• How the 2nd line affects your work, your food, your friends, activities and on and on
• It's impact on your mood/emotional tenor, confidence
(HINT: because of harmonic resonance, you often experience the 2nd line qualities of each gate in your chart, whether you have a 2nd line there or not)--You'll learn tons about the various things to say no to, and why)
• Where you need other people and where you don't (and what happens when you just 'go along'--not pretty)
• What being a 'natural' really means, why you may feel like a fraud, where others' expectations of you come from and how they affect you
• The difference that the 4th, 5th or 6th line makes for you (They tell you a LOT!)
• The difference that having a 2nd line body makes (and it's challenges with the 4th, 5th and 6th line Personalities
• What's likely to influence you--those centers, gates, and circuits in your design that seem to 'compel' you to action... resulting in bad choices and ugly consequences
• The difference that being a generator, projector or manifestor makes
These sessions will provide a mixture of presentation, participants’ chart examination and active discussion. All you need to bring is your awareness and willingness to explore. This is an opportunity for candid discussion and deep exploration. Sharing is optional, but strongly encouraged.
About the instructor:
Carol Freedman is a 2/5 Splenic Manifesting Generator and Sleeping Phoenix with an Undefined Solar Plexus. She has been a popular teacher in the IHDS where she trains Guides to share Human Design through their Living Your Design courses. Her classes are known for the depth, practicality and open discussion she encourages. She is also an Analyst and specializes in coaching and providing long term support for clients interested in fully living their designs
The Profile Series:
Here’s the full series, just to whet your appetite. Stay tuned for more details and further series’ registrations to come.
1st Line--exploring for a sound foundation while living with the fearfulness; the personal path to competence and confidence
2nd Line Profiles--The Huge Importance of Being Called, Saying No and So Much More
3rd Line Profiles—So much more than trial and error or bumps and bruises; the building of wealth and success
4th Line Profiles—The difference ‘your people’ make; capitalizing on opportunities and avoiding fatigue
5th Line—The path of becoming the expert while protecting your reputation, life when no one needs you
6th Line—Making sense of your 3 part life, regardless of which stage you’re in; growing into your sageness
A Human Design reading and some basic understanding of your Profile + a 2nd Line in your profile (2/4, 2/5, 3/5, 3/6)