The Role of Sound Foundations: Investigating as a Novice, with Fear, Vulnerability
If you haven’t been paying attention to your HD Profile yet, you might want to start now. Very little tells you as much about what comes your way and how you’re likely to interact with it, correctly. Sure, sure, I know that your nodes tell you the ‘neighborhood’ you’re operating in, but your Profile tells you how you’ll behave there. It tells you what you’ll be attracted to, what you’ll notice, how you’re meant to encounter your opportunities and so much more. If you’re living according to your Profile, you’ll be in the best position to then use your Strategy and Authority to make your decisions about what you encounter. Sound intriguing? Hopefully so.
This semester we’ll focus on those fascinating 1st lines (1/3, 1/4, 4/1 and 5/1).
For the 1st line, everything is about building a sound foundation in their lives. So far in this series we’ve looked at how the Profile behaves in private (the 2nd line Profile), when it has to provide public solutions (the 5th line Profile), when it’s out there getting into anything and everything... and trying everything with it (the 3rd line Profile), and finally, how the Profile matures and transforms into itself as a Role Model (the 6th line Profile).
Now it’s time to see how 1st line profiles work. First lines play a special role in demonstrating what it takes to begin to live out each gate’s purpose, starting with nothing--no knowledge, no experience and lots of fears and concerns. Unlike the 3rd line, it’s not indiscriminately experiencing and experimenting, nor is it selectively only responding to things that call it like the 2nd line does. Instead, it has a different way of beginning, different challenges, and different risks.
If you have a 1st line in your profile (1/3, 1/4, 4/1 and 5/1...or want to know more about them), join us as we explore some really crucial things for you:
• 1st line gifts and the benefits they provide
• How you're likely to look and act, day-to-day (based on the 1st line in the major role gates and many of the other key gates in the wheel)
• The real impact of your bonding strategy--the importance of true intimacy with the right person and how that develops over time
• When, how and with whom 1st lines investigate, what they discover and what helps and hinders their process
• How the 1st line affects your work, your eating, your friends, activities and on and on
• The difference that the 3rd, 4th, and 5th line in your Profile makes for you (They tell you a LOT!)
• The difference that having a 1st line body makes
• What's likely to influence you--those centers, gates, and circuits in your design that seem to 'compel' you to action... resulting in bad choices and ugly consequences
• The difference that being a generator, projector or manifestor makes