Everyone, no matter how old or young, has to deal with learning: what, how, why? Regardless of whether it is the vocabulary in Spanish for Students or the how to handle a certain computer program for Seniors.
Modern science has its theories of learning styles, learning theories, and learning strategies. The Human Design System describes the genetic definition of the types, styles and strategies of learning on the body and mind level.
In this IHDS Workshop, the individual learning styles, learning types and learning strategies are also described in the genetic context of one's own chart.
• Learning under the lens of science
• The 4 types and their learning behavior
• Learning requirements for emotional and non-emotional people
• The network of memory
• Information processing and information implementation
• The 4 levels of learning
• The 2 basic styles of learning
• The motivation of learning
• Group dynamics and learning
Human Design Foundation Reading by an IHDS Certified Professional Analyst or the Living Your Design Course.