4th Line Profiles: The Role of People: Kindness/meanness, Harmony, Fragility and Fatigue
If you haven’t been paying attention to your HD Profile yet, you might want to start now. Very little tells you as much about what comes your way and how you’re likely to interact with it, correctly. Sure, sure, I know that your nodes tell you the ‘neighborhood’ you’re operating in, but your Profile tells you how you’ll behave there. It tells you what you’ll be attracted to, what you’ll notice, how you’re meant to encounter your opportunities and so much more. If you’re living according to your Profile, you’ll be in the best position to then use your Strategy and Authority to make your decisions about what you encounter. Sound intriguing? Hopefully so.
This semester we’ll focus on those fascinating 4th lines (4/1, 4/6, 1/4 and 2/4).
So far in this series we’ve looked at how the Profile behaves when it’s cautiously learning and building confidence (the 1rst line Profile), in private when it’s called (the 2nd line Profile), and when it’s out there getting into anything and everything... and trying everything with it (the 3rd line Profile).
For the 4th line, everything is about the right people in their lives.
So, now it’s time to see how 4th line profiles work. Fourth lines play a special role in providing and maintaining harmony, cooperation and good feeling. At the right times, they can also exert crucial influence with their networks and make enormous ‘contagious’ impact.
If you have a 4th line in your profile (4/1, 4/6, 1/4 and 2/4...or want to know more about them), join us as we explore some really crucial things for you:
• 4th line gifts and the benefits they provide
• How you're likely to look and act, day-to-day (based on the 4th line in the major role gates and many of the other key gates in the wheel)
• The real impact of your bonding strategy--the importance of true intimacy with the right person and how that develops over time
• When, how and with whom 4th lines exert influence...and what limits them with their networks
• How the 4th line affects your work, your eating, your friends, activities and on and on
• The difference that the 1rst, 2nd, and 6th line in your Profile makes for you (They tell you a LOT!)
• The difference that having a 4th line body makes
• what's likely to influence you--those centers, gates, and circuits in your design that seem to 'compel' you to action... resulting in bad choices and ugly consequences
• the difference that being a generator, projector or manifestor makes
These sessions will provide a mixture of presentation, participants’ chart examination and active discussion. All you need to bring is your awareness and willingness to explore. This is an opportunity for candid discussion and deep exploration. Sharing is optional, but strongly encouraged.