Child Development Analyst Training
Every child has their own unique path, their own purpose, and unique way in which their purpose is realized.
Human Design, first and foremost is for children. Children’s experience of the benefits of Human Design can be immediate, as well as long reaching, in the realization of their potential as 9-Centered humans. All of this depends upon the development and the ability of their parents to provide them with the necessary foundation for living out their uniqueness.
It is through the parent and their development, that the experiment of Human Design can be transmitted most effectively to the child. Therefore, it is essential for parents to have a strong foundation in their own experiment, as well as learn the practice of some essential tools in order to guide their children to their own unique experience of their life. The role of the Child Development Analyst is two-fold: to educate the parent; so that, the parent can then provide effective guidance for their child.
In this training program you will be provided with the essential aspects of working with parents and children: understanding the 9-Centered childhood and brain development, understanding the role of parents, and the care for the child’s unique body. How to support the emergence of strategy and authority, also recognition of openness and aura interaction, and parent-child communication dynamics through Human Design mechanics.
This is a certification course: for certification, each student will present a written or recorded Child Development Analysis as a final exam. Week by week, step by step, we will take you through each of the aspects of preparing and presenting a Child Development Analysis.
The course format consists of both weekly live class practice, discussion, and feedback for the student, and recorded lectures each week. The weekly experiments are related to the class topic, providing exercises using the student’s parent-child example to practice both the mechanics and art of working with parents and their children.
- Parenting, a New Paradigm and the role of the Child Development Analyst
- The Mothers Role – Conditioning Children to their Unique Self
- Food, the Foundation of Conditioning and the basis of R & L intelligence
- Sleep, Children and the Myth of the Family Bed
- Parents and the Energy Child – Manifestors and Generators
- Parents and the Non-Energy Child – Projectors and Reflectors
- Open Center Conditioning between Parent and Child
- Teaching Authority in Children by Stage of Development
- Profile and the Emergence of Role in Children – Right Angle
- Profile and the Emergence of the Role in Children – Juxtaposition and Left Angle
- Sample Analysis and Testing Preparation
- There will be weekly experiments and live class discussion of those experiments the following week, along with Q & A of the weekly lecture
- Each student is asked to submit a parent/child example for experimentation and discussion
- This same parent/child example can be used in the student’s final exam
- Students that need translation are welcome. Please contact email@example.com with your request.
Regular Price: $800.00
Early Bird Discount Price: $750.00
Pre-Requisites: IHDS Certified Analyst or Student Analyst enrolled in the PTL program
Current Open Enrollments: Available here
Family Practice Analyst Certification
The Penta is not human; it is not connected to the way we operate, the way we are imprinted, or our uniqueness. The Penta is a trans-auric form that has a grip on us that is so vast and so deep, that we never escape their impact. We are born, live, and work in Pentas; Penta is a living thing, but it is not us. Family Practice is not looking at the individuals, not looking at how one relates to another – the Family Penta structure is something very different.
In this certification course you will be introduced to the mechanical structure of Family Penta, the different ways in which they function as a conditioning force and how to recognize the pressures of life within a Penta. Through the experiential process, each student will have ample practice time to explore Penta fundamentals, and how to apply this knowledge in their professional Family Practice coaching.
This is an IHDS Certification course, and there will be a Final Exam. Satisfactory completion of the Final Exam is required for Certification. All elements of the Final Exam will be taught, reviewed and coached throughout the course.
- Class 1: Introduction to Family Practice
- Class 2: Penta Mechanics
- Class 3: Meeting the 3 Penta
- Class 4: Meeting the 4 Penta
- Class 5: Meeting the 5 Penta and beyond
- Class 6: Coaching the functional 3 Penta
- Class 7: Coaching the functional 4 Penta
- Class 8: Coaching the functional 5 Penta
- Class 9: Family Practice – Bringing it all together
- Class 10: Final exam preparation
This class is available to audit for $225.00
Regular Price: $750.00
Early Bird Discount Price: $700.00
Pre-Requisites: HD Analyst Certification, or current enrollment in PTL training
Recommended Materials: MMI program with Professional Penta Edition
Current Open Enrollments: Available here